The Maggiore Law Firm, P.L.L.C. is Certified Green by Certifiably Green Denver, ". . . a program managed by the Denver Department of Environmental Health to provide education and recognition to businesses for exemplary environmental achievement." -Denver Department of Environmental Health.
To achieve this certification, we have made the following commitments:
- We use electronic document creation and storage whenever possible, limiting our use of paper, toner, and electricity.
- When printing a document is required, we print on 100% recycled paper with at least 30% post-consumer content (with the exception of estate planning documents, which are printed on date-coded, archival-quality paper).
- In addition to recycling common items, we have a "hard to recycle program" whereby items such as styrofoam, plastic bags, packing peanuts, and e-waste are recycled.
- We have a bike rack in front of our office, and clients are welcome to park their bicycles inside our office (like we do) while meeting with us.
- Feel free to contact us about our other environmental commitments to both our community and the Certifiably Green Denver program.